Terms & Conditions
This agreement entered into between the undersigned (‘Affiliate’, ‘You’) and Municipal Credit Service, Corp. (Municipal)
In order to take advantage of the benefits provided by Municipal, the undersigned shall become an Affiliate of Municipal buying an affiliation with Municipal. The affiliation services include unlimited credit bureau disputes with no monthly fee.
Step 1: Initial Setup for affiliation
You understand that Municipal will be performing the following services (Affiliation Setup) for a fee of $599.00 (nonrefundable after the 5 days from the date the contract is signed)
Up to 1 hour of credit consultation between Client and Municipal, enrollment processing, originate and built file for client, document preparation for mailing, process affiliation including data input in our system, verification process, payment set up and online account setup.
In accordance with federal regulation, Municipal charges for services only after they have been completed. Within the first five days of your sign up, we will perform the work necessary to get your case setup and ready for your first round of disputes. At this point you are charged for the affiliation setup fee to cover the work performed in that initial period.
Step 2: Disputes
Affiliate understand the credit report repair service for Municipal Affiliates has an additional fee of $25.00 per every item updated, corrected or deleted in each credit report, including but not limited to late payments, inquiries, fraud alerts, collections, repossessions, foreclosures, judgments, bankruptcies, etc. This fee is only charged after the item(s) disputed has been updated, corrected or deleted from the affiliate credit reports. The market regular price is $49.95 per Item updated, corrected or deleted plus other fees, however as a Municipal affiliate you only pay $25.00 per item updated, corrected or deleted.
NOTICE OF CANCELLATION UNDER FLORIDA & FEDERAL LAW
Affiliate may cancel this contract, without any penalty or obligation, within 5 days from the date the contract is signed.
If Affiliate cancel, any payment made under this contract, it will be returned within 10 days by Municipal Credit Service, Corp following receipt of your cancellation notice.
To cancel this contract, mail or deliver a signed dated copy of this cancellation notice, or any other written notice to:
Municipal Credit Service, Corp at 8672 Bird Road Suite 208 Miami Florida 33155, not later than midnight of the 5 day.
Municipal intended to help and automate the time-consuming process of obtaining your credit reports, correcting errors in your credit reports, communicating with credit bureaus, creditors and collection agencies, negotiating with creditors and contesting items within your credit reports.
Municipal offers credit information, not legal advice. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information and to clearly explain your options. However, we do not provide legal advice (ie, the application of the law to your individual circumstances) For legal advice, please consult an attorney.
In order to facilitate the credit restoration process, the Affiliate agrees to the following:
- To forward to Municipal all correspondence received from credit bureaus or creditors (keep a copy for your records).
- Not to apply for any type of credit during the period of this agreement without a confirmation and approval of Municipal Failure to do this may cause serious delays.
- Affiliate realizes that the results obtained by Municipal on behalf of Municipal’s Affiliate are subject to several factors, including Affiliate’s creditors’ reporting practices, and the credit bureau’s ability to validate challenged entries provided to them by Municipal on behalf of affiliate.
- Affiliate understands that if they incur in any negative credit during the restoration process, this will minimize or prevent an increase in their credit score. This service does not relieve affiliate of their obligation to pay their bills.
- Affiliate to call “Opt Out” service at 1-888-567-8688 to stop and prevent credit inquiries and solicitations without the affiliate’s permission for at least a minimum period of one year. (Failure to do this may cause serious delays in the credit restoration process)
- Affiliate to contact directly Equifax, Transunion and Experian to freeze his/her credit file if affiliate is a victim of identity theft.
- Affiliate to provide a good quality copy of driver’s license or State ID.
- Affiliate to provide a good quality copy of Social Security card. If Social Security card is not available, include another form of identification with the Social Security number shown.
- Affiliate to provide a recent bill showing name and address.
- Affiliate to revise and initial all inaccurate, incomplete, unverifiable, duplicated, misleading, identity theft or outdated information in the three Credit Reports (Experian, Equifax and Transunion) and forward to our office the three initialed Credit Reports.
- Affiliate agrees to notify in writing to Municipal immediately if there are any negative items on affiliate’s reports, which affiliates believe are not misleading, inaccurate, outdated or unverifiable, so that Municipal may not prepared or submit investigation request for those items, or so that Municipal may rescind any investigation request already sent.
On its part, Municipal agrees:
- If requested, Municipal will obtain your credit reports from the tree major credit reporting agencies (EQUIFAX, TRANSUNION and EXPERIAN)
- To evaluate Affiliate current credit reports as issued by Equifax, Transunion and Experian credit reporting agencies. To take, with Affiliate cooperation, the steps required to remove any inaccurate, incomplete, unverifiable, misleading, or outdated information contained in the affiliate’s credit reports that has been placed by the credit reporting agencies.
- To contact creditors to dispute any inaccurate, incomplete, unverifiable, misleading, or outdated information contained in the affiliate’s credit reports.
- To prepare and submit all required correspondence in dispute of above negative information in affiliate’s credit reports.
- To add a written statement of up to 100 words to affiliate’s credit file for any information still in dispute after Municipal has exhausted all other legal avenues to remove or amend the negative information remaining in the affiliate’s credit file.
Each case varies, and the credit bureaus response to each dispute varies, therefore, it would be improper for us to say how long any individual case would require. If credit reports are received promptly, you should see results within the first 30-90 days. After that, progress should be steady. The speed of your progress will depend on your participation, the nature of your case, and the level of credit bureau cooperation. Remember, sending your credit reports promptly to our office each and every time while we are handling your case is a necessary step in the process of restoring your good credit.
Municipal expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Municipal make no warranty that its service(s) will meet your requirements, or that the service(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, or that defects will be corrected. Municipal do not warrant, nor make any representations regarding the use, or results of, any of the services it provides, in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The lifetime affiliation is not a warranty of credit repair or any other service, it is a warranty that (for your life time or company life time) you will be charge only once for the affiliation fee. Once you have paid the affiliation fee, you never have to pay again for affiliation; you will be a Municipal Lifetime Member. If you ever have the need for Municipal's services in the future, your affiliation fee will be waived. Affiliate agrees to hold Municipal, it’s employees, officers, board of directors and it’s agents harmless from any claim, suit action or demand, costs or damages, including but not limited to attorney’s fees and costs, of creditors, credit bureaus, or any other person arising out of the affiliation herewith presented and/or the benefits with are provided by Municipal. Affiliate also understands and agrees that Municipal is not responsible for affiliate credit rating, past, present or future.
By signing an affiliation contract with Municipal, you represent, warrant and covenant that you are a legitimate customer seeking voluntary assistance of Municipal for correcting your credit reports and you are not a scammer stealing information, or you are not part of a watch-dog group trying to make inappropriate comments or defamatory actions against Municipal, or you are not a competitor, or you are not related in any manner with a competitor, or you are not a person paid for a competitor or other to steal information or trying to cause any damage to Municipal, or you are not planning to copy or distribute for personal gain a full or partial section of this contract. If a court finds you are not a legitimate customer, you agree to compensate Municipal, its employees and officers in the amount of any damage caused, plus court and attorney fees.